For a limited time (I honestly don’t know how long because they’re not telling.), AppSumo is offering a great Google Analytics video course at NO cost. (very cool!)
Before your mind goes all gooey because analytics hurts your brain, this is the kind of stuff you need to know (or hire a consultant that understands it), in order to make informed decisions on how people are landing on your site, where they’re coming from, how long they stayed, and what they were most interested in.
If you’re wondering, “Are any of my marketing strategies working?” It’s probably because you’re not getting the results you’d like. Correct?
Ahh, it can be overwhelming sometimes, because what is a “hit” anyway??
Our dear AppSumo is helping us solve that and I’m recommending all my clients watch this course – or hire me.
There is so much good information inside this free Google Analytics course that you’ll want to slap your fellow sumo sitting next to you. [JK]
- Use the new Google Analytics (step-by-step)
- Properly track mobile usage of website
- Properly use Google Analytics in iOS and Android apps
- Many many more new tools to demonstrate…
In fact, if you head over to a recently article on whether or not mobile websites are necessary, you’ll see that this analytics stuff is critical in helping you make the choices that will increase the calls and traffic coming to your business. Believe me – well branded mobile websites are an important piece of that in today’s mobile marketplace.
What you will find in this course:
- Individual streaming sections so you can jump to whichever section you prefer
- Bullet summaries of each section
- What type of information visitors, traffic sources, content, and conversion reports provide.
- New location for summary metrics.
- How to view trends from multiple rows of data.
- Tracking information.
- What is the difference between a visitor, visit, and page level variable and how they should be used.
- Applying analytics to mobile tracking.
- Using GA (Google Analytics) for tracking app usage.
- Tons more…but I don’t want to scare you.
You also get a variety of great learning formats…
- The full 60-minute video if you prefer to watch it on your desktop
- The .mp3 version for your .mp3 player of choice
- The full 00-page transcript in PDF form
- And finally, the Sumo Insider Report email address, where you can send your specific question and get the chance to be one of 10 questions that our expert instructor will answer personally.
But please don’t take my word for it. Head over to AppSumo now, and then click on the “Free Deals” tab that is right next to the “Featured Deals” tab.
What’s in it for me? Well informed friends and clients that better understand what GA means, and that translates to better web practices and the end goal of happier visitors to your website.
Let me know if you have questions! AppSumo is awesome, and this course on understanding the new Google Analytics is important for every business owner and consultant.